Site Network: Home  | Links | Login |

Welcome to B.E.A.M.S.

Founded in 1991, our society consists of a
team of active reporters and field investigators who
factually gather, study and disseminate evidence relating to Earth Mysteries, (e.g. Ley Lines, Terrestrial Energies and Ancient Site Anomalies), Strange Aerial Happenings, (e.g. Unidentified Flying Objects or UFOs), and The Paranormal, (e.g. Spirit and Psychic Phenomena).

16-12-2010: UFO Sighting in Daytime Over Wexford Bridge, Ireland - Caught on Cam 

UFO sighting Date: December 16, 2010
Sighting location: Wexford Bridge, Ireland

[Please scroll down this page for much more]

Original image from this case
Above: Original case image; please click to enlarge

Original case image - enlarged
Above: Blow up of object; please click to further enlarge

Original imageAbove: Original case image; please click to enlarge

Above: Object enlarged

Watching the live web cam of Ireland I noticed that the still photos of a half hour earlier caught what looks like an odd shaped UFO. This craft seems to have several colors in it.

I looked at the next photo to see if it was in any others and found what looks like the same craft again, but this time the UFO looks 30% cloaked from view, but you can still see the other 70%. The coincidence that theres two UFOs were flying over the bridge at just a few hours apart must mean that they have a high probability of being the same craft.

First photo was taken at 12:50 Noon on Dec 16 where the next photo was taken on the same day at 15:11 PM (3:11PM) Just 2 hours later.

The live cam of these was found at is at: